Thursday, February 26, 2009

This one goes out to the one I love...

On Saturday, Dalan turns 30 years old! Hooray for reaching another important milestone! Since, we have so many fun and exciting things going on this weekend, I thought I would take advantage of some free time to celebrate Dalan's birthday. In fact, I am making him the V.I.P. of my blog.

Here are a few of his favorite things:
(I told him I was doing one of those facebook survey things. He was so not into it, but I begged and begged, so he gave in and answered some of my questions.)

Color: clear
Hobby: watching t.v.
Vacation spot: the couch
School subject: the t.v.
Favorite drinks: Gatorade, soda, and slurpees
Animal: Piper
Best bed sheets as a child: Simpson's
Candy: hard candies
Sports teams: Utes, and Ohio State

Here is Dalan at the zoo. Everyone should have a picture of themselves drinking out the lion's mouth!

On the ferry in Canada. He was giving me his "I am not pleased" look. In fact, this is the same look he gave me when I showed him my phone bill this afternoon. ha, ha, ha, ha!

He thinks this look is sexy....seriously!

Happy Birthday, Dalan!

There are so many wonderful things I could write about Dalan. He is the coolest. I can't think of a way to do it without sounding completely cheesey! Here is a quick run-down, in no particular order....he is kind, caring, loving, sexy, smart, thoughtful, helpful, funny, silly, hard-working, etc.

LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Yeah for birthdays and Yeah for Dalan!!

~Tana~ said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! Happy Birthday Dalan!! I love that his favorite color is clear. Ha ha!!

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday Dalan! Or as Annie just called him, "The boy who lives with Piper!"