Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mama's memory!

About a week ago, I asked Dalan if he remembered what day we got engaged on last year. He had no clue, and the best we could remember, it was after Valentine's Day, but before his birthday. I was curious and even went so far to ask Ali if she remembered, but she did not. So I called it good, and pushed it out of my mind.

So, tonight I go over to my parents' house for dinner and the Oscars, and my mother wishes me a happy anniversary. I quickly thought of the date thinking maybe it was our four month wedding anniversary, but then could not figure out what in the world she was talking about. She then informed me that it was a year ago today that we got engaged. Way to go, Mama Carlson, and your awesome, super memory! I had to let her know that I was so bad at remembering these things that she might need to give me a heads up for our wedding anniversary as well!

I know I already have posted this picture, but it is cute and was apparently taken exactly one year ago. Maybe this post will help me remember the date for future reference!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Yeah for momma!!! I am glad we figured it out!! You better mark it down!

Jessi said...

It is the blog now...that is about as good as it is gonna get!

~Tana~ said...

I love this pic of you two. You look so happy!!!

Hilary said...

The other day I had to double check what year I was married by looking up my wedding pictures on my computer! Digital memory is the best kind!