Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Menage a trois

Dear Diary,

I have had such a confusing week. As you know, I broke things off with diet coke last week, and started drinking water almost immediately, but then over the weekend I started drinking lemonade too. Now, I just can't decide which one I want to drink on a regular basis. Each one has so many positives and negatives too!

Water is natural and good for you. A person cannot really go wrong with water. However, water is boring and does little to excite me. I do like water, and don't mind drinking water in the evenings, but don't like water being my only beverage choice.

Lemonade is sour and sweet, and not boring. It will make my kidneys feel better in the long term. However, I only have luke-warm feelings about lemonade. I like lemonade ok, but don't see myself being a long-term lemonade drinker.

Diet coke is not very good for me. It does nothing for my health, and is just another addiction. However, diet coke excites me. I love the way it tastes, and the way it makes me feel. I love diet coke and even though, it is bad for me, I want to drink diet coke.

I am so confused, diary! What should I do?

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Back off! Water is mine!!

~Tana~ said...

I have to agree with you water is so boring! I gave up the sauce for a while and it was not making me happy. I went back to my addiction. I feel so guilty.

Nigga Hea said...

Why not just make a water, lemonade and diet coke cocktail? It's got to be healthier then just straight up diet coke because it will be diluted. 3 way that bitch! do it!