Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve at the Carlson's

Christmas Eve was spent with my parents this year. We had a yummy shrimp (steak for Dalan) dinner, and then my aunt, uncle, and Nana came over for some holiday visiting. Nghia stopped by as well. After all the visitors left, we opened our new jammies, and went out side to spread oats and glitter so Santa and his reindeers could find the house. Piper even got new jammies this year.

I know I have been posting more pictures than actual blogs, but that is how I am rolling this holiday season. Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve at my parents' house.




We had quite the time getting the timer set and then squeezing us all into one photo, but I think it turned out awesome. Except my big head is blocking Dalan.....damn my big headedness!

1 comment:

Lytton Living said...

Looks like fun! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and have a great and prosperous New Year! :)