Christmas sugar cookies with sprinkles.
Dalan's family recipe for buckeyes. (Go Ohio State!)
Seriously, would it really be Christmas without fudge?
Peanut Brittle....my great aunt Elaine makes the best peanut brittle....but we gave it a whirl anyway knowing we would have tough competition.
Red velvet whoopie pies. I found this recipe in a magazine. They are very rich and yummy!Oh, and I got my car back from being repaired today! I am so happy, no more driving around that ridiculous PT Cruiser wanna-be thing anymore! Also, finished my Christmas shopping finally today. I had just a few odds and ends to buy, and I found them all at Target, the greatest store in all the land.
3 comments:
Good for you! I Can't wait to eat all the treats! You done good! I as well need to visit target to finish my Christmas shopping! I am finally getting way excited!
Um, YUM! Fabulous looking treats :)
Those treats look delicious!!! I am so happy to be done with my shopping too!!! Good times!!
Post a Comment