Dalan and I have a dark cloud hanging over our household. Stay far, far away from us!
I went from bad to better to far worse back to better as far as my kidney stones go. I had to go to the ER last night due to the immense, earth-shattering pain I was experiencing. They gave me some morphine, did a CT scan of my innards, and ran all sorts of tests on my blood and urine. The doctor asked me if there was a chance I was pregnant. I replied, I don't think so, but it could be a possibility. He responded with if you are doing the deed, than there is always a possibility, however, according to 5 young women we had in this week, you don't even need to be doing that. He, he, he. He determined that I was not pregnant, but did have a monster kidney stone. He referred me to a urologist. My parents came to get me from the ER, and took me to fill my prescription. I puked my guts out in the Target parking lot, and then about 5 more times throughout the night. It was not fun.
My urologist informed me today that puking like that is called kidney colic and once it starts, you can't stop it. He also informed that when given a choice most women would choose child birth any day over having kidney stones. Since, I am feeling so much better today there is a chance I could have passed my giant stone during my kidney colic while I was neglecting to strain my urine. I now need to continue to strain my urine until my follow up appointment on Tuesday. That will be fun during school.
Oh, in the ER, they also put me on Flomax, which is med for men with prostate problems. However, according to every doctor and pharmacist I have talked to, it is a miracle drug for the kidney stones.
Now, on to Dalan. After, my appointment Dalan took me home and then went to get me a malt from Iceberg. On his way there, he got rear ended/side swiped in the car while sitting at a light. The lady then went on to hit another car. Dalan is ok, the car is not. It had to be towed due to the fact that the back tire was pushed and messed up. The back door does not open anymore either. I had to go down to the accident to pick Dalan up, and bring some papers. All of Redwood Road was so backed up. In fact, Ali said they even mentioned the accident on the radio. Way to go Dalan to get a shout out.
As the cars were being towed, the police officers came to Dalan's truckwhere I was sitting looking for the woman who caused the accident. They could not find her anywhere. She had given all her info, but left before her car was towed or before anything was finalized. Her name is Jamie. I guess as Dalan was standing with the cops, they were saying things like, "Oh, I guess her new name could be going to jail Jamie." And, "I don't see a get out of jail card in here."
What a crazy week!
5 comments:
I am sorry you guys had such a yucky week! If there is anything I can do let me know! On thursday and friday i don't have classes so if you need to borrow my car you guys can! Atleast you had funny cops! That is always nice! I am glad you are ok! I love you both!
WOWSER! Things are not coming up Carsellers! If you need a ride home or picked up let me know for next week :)
Poor Jessi & Dalan!!
Wow I am so sorry about that I hope everything gets better soon!!
Sorry to hear about your crappy week! It can only get better, right?
Post a Comment