Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Oh, and I wrote myself in today ....really!
When given the choice for District 3's Congressional seat, I was left unable to make a choice between the candidates. All three candidates had platforms full of hate and intolerance. They are so intolerant it made my skin crawl. I debated over what to do. So, when I got there, and was faced with the choice, I wrote myself in. I wish had at least campaigned a little. I think I could have gotten at least 7 votes. Although, I will not be heading to Washington anytime soon, at least, I can sleep at night knowing I supported someone who does not have an agenda of hate and bigotry, but rather one of acceptance, love, and growth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish more people had written themselves in for the presidential election!
Too bad for you!
I wish that you would have told me... I totally would have voted for you! Sorry to hear that you were sick this weekend, I should have sent Sir to come be sick with you. He was being so lame not eating or drinking after his one night of vomiting. I tried to assure him I had done worse, but he was being a baby about the whole situation.
Next time I will run my own mini-campaign!
Post a Comment