Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Sickness

Last night, Dalan, Piper, and I went to my parents' house to eat some Halloween dinner and see the little trick or treaters. We showed up in our full Charlotte's Web gear. My spider costume turned out pretty well, thanks to Dalan fixing my sewing machine, so I could put everything together at the last minute.

We then went to Jen and Gil's for their annual Halloween party. They had their house decked out in a Nightmare Before Christmas theme, and their costumes looked great. We had a lot of fun, but I was feeling a bit under the weather so we did not stay too late, and I only got a few pictures.

Today, I have been feeling worse. I have felt this bad the day after Halloween before, but it was because I ate too much candy or drank way too much, this time it is just a damn cold! However, Dalan has been taking good care of me, and even cleaned the whole house today while I was in bed. What a great guy, and so far, my track record of being a good housekeeper as a wife is poor, very poor!


Wilbur, Templeton, and Charolette...Piper was pissed and did not want to look at the camera.

This is my favorite....she is "some pig"

Nghia as Inbred Jed. His shorts were dangerously short. You can also see Patti lurking in the background dressed as a cow.

Amy and Jen

No comments: