I think the name of my snoop bloggy blog is pretty clear, but maybe it isn't, so I will clarify.
First of all, my new last name is Sellers, well not legally yet, but it will be. However, since I announced my engagement people have needed help spelling it. They always want to know if it Sellers, Sellars, or Cellars. I would have never thought to spell it like a cellar(basement), but a lot of people have asked, so it has stuck with me.
Second of all, sometime I have my whiney pants on (if you need clarification on what it means to wear different types of pants, check out Becca's blog). In fact, when I was little, my parents used to threaten to call the home for the excessive whiners and I would have to live there, if I did not stop whining. I think the thought of going to live in a "home" was a little intriguing to me, however, since I did constantly role play being Little Orphan Annie.
So, when I was trying to name my new blog I was playing around with words, and I kept thinking about Sellers as being cellars, and what do you keep in a cellar? Wine! And possibly a secret brother or some other creepy thing....So then I was thinking of ways to play around with the two words together, and while I enjoy a glass of wine or two on occassion, I did not want to give the impression of being a wine expert or that the blog was about wine. Then, it hit me! I love to bitch and moan about things and I am a Sellers now...thus The Whine Sellers was born!
3 comments:
I give the blog name an A+. Blogs are for whining, so keep your whiney pants buttoned up real tight.
Cute blog! Congratulations on the vows!
why hello cousin!
Post a Comment