And I am happy.
I love his beard, and think it is extremely attractive.
One might even say it turns me on, ok, I would say that, because it does.
Big time!
I think a mustache all Burt Reynolds style would be like the hottest thing ever, but he won't grow one of those for me.
Yet.
See how sexy this is....now picture Dalan with the same mustache and in the same pose. I know, huh! HOT!You're Welcome!
5 comments:
I LOVE when Greg has a goatee . . . but his work won't allow one, so it doesn't happen much anymore. Makes me miss the good ol' school days when nobody told him how to wear his facial hair but me!
Jessi!!! You make me laugh so hard!!! I love the Burt pic!!
You are seriously so funny! I too love the facial hair.
I did work for your campaign to get Dalan to grow the mustache for a while, but he was pretty insistent on just a beard. Let me know if you have a new campaign strategy I can help you with.
I do love the facial hair! Except it can be scratchy!
Post a Comment