Sunday, June 29, 2014

Disneyland Comparisons and Final Thoughts

Comparisons 2012 and 2014 









Final thoughts- 

I think this trip went really well. 

I would have liked to find better "deals" on hotels and tickets, but those are not always available, especially when you are have to be picky about the dates. We also really like staying right across the street and within (short) walking distance of the park. So, in the end I don't feel like we over paid, I just like paying less. Ha ha! 

I think we did a decent job of getting more snacks this time as well as balancing Dalan's dietary needs. Food is another hard thing to balance. We had limited space in the car, plus only a small fridge in the hotel, but no one wants to eat out all the time or get stuck without a snack. 

I think buying most of Quinn's souvenirs and clothing ahead of time worked really well. She had new surprises throughout the trip, and never asked for anything in the park. This could change as she gets older, but it worked for us this trip  

I liked having two beach days and not stopping Vegas worked better for us. Quinn is a great traveller and just getting there and back works much better for us. 

Next time, I would do a character breakfast again, and I was thinking the Bippity Boppity Boutique, but maybe not, I wasn't too impressed with what I saw for the price. 

We also one day may just buy some season passes and make several trips down in a year. It would be fun to do that for a birthday gift for Quinn one year. We'll see. 




No comments: