Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Disneyland, 2014- Day 4

PLAN- Get up SUPER early to use our magic morning passes at Disneyland, take a break in the afternoon, and keep going until we couldn't go anymore. 

WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED-  We got up super early, but ended up spending a good part of our magic morning just waiting to get into the park, and then rest of it waiting to get on Peter Pan. I don't know if it was worth the lack of sleep. We hit most of the other rides in Fantasyland during this time. Quinn really loved it. 







We went over and did Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, and the Haunted Mansion as well. We did really well at taking advantage of the morning lines. 







Then Ali, Dalan, and I did the single rider Iine for Matterhorn. It was slow moving. Patti and Quinn did the Casey Jr Train  and the Story Boats during this time. We also all rode It's a Small World, and then Ali, my mom, and Quinn did the Tea Cups. It was a lot. And a lot of fun. We ate lunch back in our room using the stuff we had bought at a Target on Sunday. We all rested and geared up for the night. 






Patti and I used our fast passes from the morning to go on Indiana Jones, and Dalan and Quinn went to Toon Town. They met Mickey and then we met up with Ali, and went on the roller coaster over there. We next secured a spot for the parade, while Dalan and Quinn retuned to Fantasyland. Quinn loved the parade. And it was a nice break!  



After the parade, we grabbed some corn dogs for dinner. Yum!  Ali and I then convinced Patti to go on Big Thunder Mountain with us while Dalan and Quinn rode Autotopia. Quinn LOVED Autotopia. She loved getting to drive!  She will proudly tell you she was a crazy driver. Patti did NOT LOVE Big Thunder Mountain!  Ali took the best video of Patti's fright, but I am happy she went with us. It is a fun memory. 




The park was crowded with grads getting ready for their party at California Adventure, but it wasn't too bad. No one was disrespectful or out of control. The park was actually less crowded later as the grads headed over to C.A. and/or people left early because they were there. The fireworks also were cancelled due to some wind, so that all worked out nicely. 

We watched the water show, and then hit more rides. Patti and Quinn did Winnie the Pooh multiple times while Ali, Dalan, and I did Splash Mountain multiple times. Quinn fell asleep waiting for us, so we successfully transferred her to the stroller. Patti and Dalan hit up Indiana Jones again and Ali and I waited with Quinn. Then we went in pairs on Buzz Lightyear to finish the night as per tradition. 



It was a long day, but so fun. Disneyland is just magical. I love it. 

UP TOMORROW- Character breakfast, beach, and baseball. 

No comments: