Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weight Watchers Round 2 (Week 3)

I joined Weight Watchers again three weeks ago. I had gained a little weight over the summer. I love summer treats, and with no set routine it is easy for me to snack and over eat. We were active all summer, but we don't exactly do cardio everyday either. 

So, as I watched the numbers slowly creep up on the scale, I decided it was time for a change. I spent the first couple of weeks of the program working off my summer weight, and at today's weigh in I was one pound lighter than when I left Weight Watchers in the winter. Yahoo!  

Total Weight Loss: -29.6 pounds 

Successes:  portion control, less snacking, being back in a routine of work and home, staying focused. 

Struggles:  being hungry, wanting to eat my stress away, exercise (always). 

Goals:  keep up the good work/ keep things in perspective. 

And the best two photos I have of my weight loss- August, 2012 and August 2013. 


2 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats! I thought you looked different last night!

Kerry said...

Congratulations Jessi! You really look fantastic. WW's works every time. Keep up the great work!