Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day of School 2013-14

Today was my first day of school for the 2013-14 school year.  This year I am at a NEW school and teaching a NEW grade. Lots of big changes, but good changes. I miss parts of my old school (Becca), but I think I really am going to like my new school!  I have 26 students, and so far they are a nice and hard working group. The good news is, unlike my old school, this number will stay relatively stable all year long. My feet and voice hurt, and I am exhausted. But, I am happy and looking forward to the year. 

Dalan has been working crazy long hours, and was dead to the world this morning. So, I took some selfies, attempted to get Q to take my photo, and then got the traditional first day of photo when I got home. 





Past photos for fun

2007-2008

2008-2009

2009-2010

2010-2011

2011-2012

2012-2013

And a collage- 

1 comment:

Vala said...

I love your first day photos! The legs photo is hilarious. I am so glad you had a good first day, but I definitely miss you a ton!