Monday, August 26, 2013

Super Saturday

On Saturday morning, I took Q to the library return books/ get new books. Upon arrival I noticed that they were about to start the kids' job fair they do every year. We had so much fun last year, I didn't want to miss it this year. 

And I knew Dalan would want to come too. So, I went to call him. No cell phone.  I had to use the library's phone right next to the information desk. The librarian at the desk heard me leave a message and made a comment about hoping I could get a hold of him. 

I decided to just run back home and get Dalan. Quinn and I head back to the car. No keys. But the car is unlocked. No keys in the car either. Quinn and I head back into the library. I am feeling quite embarrassed that I might have to use the phone at the information desk again. Luckily, I find my keys in a random pocket in my purse. 

We get back in the car. Quinn insists on buckling her chest clip. We head back home. Dalan is ready to go. I discover Quinn never finished buckling up. Bad, bad mom. And I am such a carseat rule follower too. I felt awful. 

Anyway, we made it back to the fair and had a great time. Then we headed up to the zoo since that was our original plan. Later that night we had a nice time visiting with friends at a BBQ. It was a super Saturday!  

Race car driver

Truck driver

Helicopter pilot 

She was terrified of this hippo. She called it a crocodile/dragon. 

Golfer

Farmer


News Anchor (she was so excited to be on tv). 

Cosmetologist 

And then she didn't think she could use her arm with the tattoo. Ha, ha! 

And on to the zoo. 






Quinn wanted us to all ride the merry- go-round. 





No comments: