Sunday, July 7, 2013

Millions of Photos Part 1

Here's the deal, I don't have millions, but I do have thousands of photos on my phone that were taken since Easter. And now my phone (as usual) is running out of storage. Dalan loaded them on the computer for me, but I would like to do a giant photo dump blog post from my phone and then delete them all and start fresh (for another couple of months). 

Backpack-  Quinn loves her backpack (and now purses too). On this night, she begged to sleep with her backpack on, but it just wouldn't work.  And sleeping next to it, well, that wasn't good enough. I did catch her wearing it first thing in the morning. 



Me-  I moved to a new school. It was bittersweet, but a good choice. I have been having school nightmares all summer though. Oh, and I cut off 15 inches of my hair. It feels so good. Oh, and Quinn and I stopped using shampoo. We are no-poo girls now. 




Thanksgiving Point- Dalan, Quinn, and I used some of the passes we bought/won (I am not sure of the right word) from the Got Preemie auction and went to the farm and the Children's Garden at Thanksgiving Point. It was a blast! 










Huck Finn Day-  Quinn and I met up with the Vala family for a morning of fishing at Huck Finn Day in South Salt Lake. Except, it was kind of a bust. I know nothing about fishing, and the loaner piles were not the best quality. Oh well, it was fun enough. 



Well, this is long enough. I guess I will photo dumps in parts. More coming soon. 

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I have to ask what made you stop using shampoo? And how is it?