Messy- summer is messy. I always say this is the time of year that Quinn gets a daily bath because she needs it, not because it is just part of our routine. She has taken to coloring her hair with chalk. Ha! And she is never a clean eater.
Speaking of baths- Quinn still loves taking a bath. Although, she often is sneaky and jumps out of the tub to retrieve done item she wants from the bathroom. Scares me to death. She loves to play with McQueen and Mater. They are always getting all "tangled up."
Potty Training- so my goal is to get Q potty trained this summer. We had tried so many methods with little success. I was so frustrated. I pride myself on being skilled at behavior modification, and I was getting no where. Well, we talked to our pediatrician, and he recommended turning all the responsibility back on her. And it is working. Slowly. She goes to the bathroom at least once a day on her own. Fingers crossed.
Dress up- Quinn loves to play using her imagination now. She especially loves purses and pretend credit cards. She also likes babies and playing house.












No comments:
Post a Comment