Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Princess Festival

We got some passes to the Princess Festival at Thanksgiving Point as an incentive prize for our fundraising for March for Babies.

 My mom, Quinn, and I headed down last Saturday morning, and were unfortunately not that impressed. I guess I should clarify, and say we probably would have had more fun if Quinn was older and more into princesses. 

She was more into doing the activities at the children's garden than any of the princess activities, but that was ok, because beside finding and taking pictures with the princesses (which Q hated) there wasn't much to do. There were a few activities, but they all cost extra (and weren't that cool). 

We did pay to go on a carriage ride in Cinderella's carriage, and Quinn really liked it. She also thought she was beautiful in her dress and crown, so for a mostly free event (for us), it was probably a win. And we got a free trip to the children's garden.  However, unless we are given tickets again or if Quinn become a seven year old princess fanatic (god help us), we will not be going back. 












No comments: