1. Quinn woke up at 3 am. I finally have in and brought her downstairs at 6 am. I asked her why she wasn't tired, and said, "I am just happy." She also ate some chocolate chips for breakfast because I didn't want to argue. Parenting.
2. She fell back asleep at 1015 with just her head against by body. We were playing kitty, and I was giving her scratches.
3. I put her in her bed, and jumped in the shower, and Dalan went in and slept with her. It was so sweet.
4. She woke up, only to fall asleep again. We surrounded her with technology.
5. Next we headed to Trader Joe's. We let Q have a mini cart. She was a maniac. She had no intention of steering it, and was throwing food into faster than we could stop her.
6. We headed to a bakery that specializes in allergen free goods called City Cakes. Everything is dairy free, and then they have gluten free and vegan things on top of that. Dalan ate his first donut in more than 6 months.
7. Dalan and Quinn posing with their treats.
8. Quinn got a cupcake. And really only wanted the frosting.
9. Quinn slept over at Ali and McKay's and went to Build a Bear for the first time. Dalan and I are homemade Indian food and then went mini- golfing.
10. We were so proud that we both only took two tries to get the ball in the hole. Double deuces!
11. Then Dalan got a hole in one!!!!
12. And we finished up the night up at the batting cages.












1 comment:
What a fun date night! I haven't been to the batting cages in YEARS!!
Post a Comment