It's almost that time of year again. Can you guess what I am talking about?
Clues:
- Last year, one person asked, "all of this is for just one child?"
- I have already started cleaning out Quinn's closet in anticipation.
- And also taking inventory of the summer clothes we already have.
-I have been pondering 2T vs 3T.... Got to take growth spurts into account. Weight is always going to be under the recommendation.
- I am getting giddy thinking about sun dresses and shorty shorts.
- I know we don't need any toys!
I am talking about Hilltop's Spring Consignment Sale, of course. You know, where the majority of Quinn's clothing has been purchased.
I love buying Quinn's clothing gently used. It just makes sense. It makes sense economically, and environmentally. Plus, Quinn (almost) always looks sassy, cute, and fashionable. I don't think anyone would ever know that most of her clothing was bought used, but of course, I always blab on and on about it, so everyone knows! Ha, ha!
The sale is on April 19 and 20 this year, with a private pre-sale on the 18th. And in the fall, I discovered a way to save even more money! On Saturday, a lot of the stuff goes 30% off! I scored a ton of clothes at a ridiculous low price, plus a toy that retails for around $80 for $7!!!! Talk about a shopper's high!
So, who wants to go shopping???? Let me know by commenting.
Here is a small sampling of some of my Hilltop purchases.




5 comments:
I wanna go!!!
You know I am always down for a Hilltop adventure, I love love love this consignment sale!
I've never been. I need to go!
I want to go!
looks like we will have a big group! I want to go too!
Post a Comment