Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Busy Bees

We are going to be busy for the next seven weeks! It's a good busy (well, most of it), but busy none the less. Here is all that is on our plates...

- Ali and McKay's wedding. Hooray! We have been looking forward to this day for so long, and now it is almost here. We will be busy with showers, crafting, and all the other fun last minute wedding things.

- March for Babies. One month until the walk, and beside fundraising, I am on the family teams committee. So this is keeping me a little busier than usual.

http://m.marchforbabies.org/Quinners

- Soccer. Practices, games, and a wild preschooler. Oh my! (More to come on that later.)

- Health. Dalan's health has been not the best lately. Celiac's is a jack ass disease., between feeling crappy and doctor appointments and menu planning, it is like another full time job. Poor guy.

- Full time jobs. Oh yeah, we both have full time jobs. And I have 31 second graders in my class. That is a lot!!!

- Quinn's birthday. You know I can't resist putting together a little party for number 3!

- Volunteering. I am also volunteering a couple of times a month at the NICU and helping plan the reunion in June.

Whew! Too bad I am a stress eater, or I would say all the busyness would help me shed a few pounds.

2 comments:

Jenn McGee said...

Busy is good. If you must stress eat, eat something healthy like nuts and fruits. Good luck sounds busy! Are you sure Ali is old enough to be getting married??

Border Collie Lipstick said...

You are amazing!