We had a busy weekend.
On Friday, Dalan and I saw the play "In the Heights" at Pioneer Theater. It was fun. Quinn watched "Cars" with Aunt VaRonica while we were out.
On Saturday morning, Quinn and Dalan watched football while I went shopping with VaRonica. Quinn rocked her Ohio State cheer leading outfit, and looked adorable.
That afternoon, we went to an auction to benefit the parent support group at the IMC NICU. We had lots of friends and family come out, and everyone got some cute things. We felt the love for sure and were so happy to be able to help out new NICU parents.
That evening, Quinn slept over at my parents house and watched the BYU/Utah game, while Dalan and I caught the live show. It was a good game, and crazy at the end. I love going to football games while the weather is still warm!
Here are some pics of Quinn from the weekend, including some of her being wild and one to show she actually stops moving and sleeps now and again. Oh, and some of the huz and me at the game.









3 comments:
I love all the Utes gear pics! She is hilarious. I am glad you and Dalan got to go to the best Utes game ever! :)
What a nail biting ending to your date night! Quinn has a wild beauty that is especially stunning when she is staring the camera down with those eyes.
I love love love her outfit!
GO UTES!!
Post a Comment