Ali and McKay adopted a beautiful little (well, 12 lbs) Rottweiler/German Shepard puppy the other night. She was born at the end of May and is so sweet! They named her Scout.
We are all excited to see how much she grows and changes over the next couple of months. The big question is what Rottweiler features will she have and what German Shepard features?
Quinn thinks "Cout" is so cute. They had a blast running around chasing each other. Quinn even wore her collar and played with her toys. The other big question is how long will it take for Scout to be bigger than Quinn?









4 comments:
What a great addition to your family! Scout is beautiful and with those two breeds I'm sure she will be a smarty :) Can't wait to see how big she will get.
Scout is so cute! Quinn is adorable. That's a dangerous combination. Way too much cuteness in one room! :) I think Scout will pass Quinn up size wise for sure by the time school starts again.
What a cute puppy! Clearly Quinn is in love. Watch out Piper!
Was just catching up with your blog posts, I cannot believe how much Quinn has grown, she is looking like a little girl, no longer a baby. I love this age! Thanks for the fun photos I love to watch her grow.
Post a Comment