Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Fourth

I think by now, most people know I love the 4th of July! I love everything about it- the parade, the food, family, the traditions, my kid, etc.

This year was so fun! We went to the parade in the morning, and it was do hot! But fun! Quinn was a sweaty and a sticky girl by the end. We caught up on some shows and Q and I napped in the afternoon. We went to my parents for a BBQ and some bocce ball in the evening, and wrapped up the day with fireworks. Quinn was totally disinterested.



3 comments:

Kerry said...

What a fun day it looks like you had! I love the star hairdoo!

Vala said...

Looks like another fun fourth! I love how festive she always is...on all holidays!

Border Collie Lipstick said...

Hip hip hooray for a fun holiday! I love your fun traditions and the cute outfits you have for Quinn.