Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nemo

The other night, I thought it would be fun to have Quinn sit in her new owl chair, eat some snacks, and watch Finding Nemo.

It went well for the first three minutes or so.

Then Nemo's mom dies.

Quinn was scared.

Then Nemo goes to school.

Quinn was scared.

Then Nemo get kidnapped.

Quinn was scared.

I think the worse has to be over.

Then the sharks come.

Quinn was terrified.

I guess we aren't quite ready for Disney movies yet.



4 comments:

Vala said...

haha! I hear ya. we got this from the library last summer and Isaac asked us to skip so many parts!

Kerry said...

LOL .. that's just super cute!

Jen said...

Poor Q! I've always thought Disney movies were a little too scary for their target audience. Be glad you're missing put on setting Nemo 300 times!

Jodi said...

Stay far, far away from Snow White. See you at the NICU reunion?