Sunday, December 18, 2011

Raul Strikes Again. And Again. And Again.

Raul (our elf) has struck three more times!

First, we found him hanging from one of the pictures on the wall.

 

Next, we found him hanging Mission Impossible style from our ceiling fan.




And then, we found him drinking out of Quinn's owl cup.





Quinn is really loving Raul and his craziness. She showed Ali and McKay where "Ra" was when they came over, and later pointed at him and told Dalan and me, "Ra cra-ee."  (Raul is crazy.)  She was in disbelief when we came home from Target and he had moved from the ceiling fan to the cup.  She covered her mouth with her hands, and was so excited.  She kept looking back from the fan to the cup and back again.

We hope that crazy Raul is reporting good things back to Santa, and that he has noticed what a nice girl Quinn is being this Christmas season.  Although, 90% of the time, she tells us she is on the naughty list.  :-)

3 comments:

Kerry said...

How totally fun!

Vala said...

I love that she calls him crazy Raul. We need an elf for sure next year. I love how creative and fun it looks! :)

Jen said...

Cute! Keaton has an elf for next year. I'm going to have to set reminders so I remember to move him!