Monday, December 12, 2011

Quinn's First Annual Kids' Christmas Party

Quinn hosted her first Christmas party on Saturday.  She invited five friends (ages 12 months to 5 1/2), whose names all started with vowels-Annie, Ellie, Isaac, Isaac, and Odessa. Each family brought a Christmas book for a book exchange, and a gift for the Toys for Tots program.  The kids played, ate, decorated cookies, fought, played, and read books.  It was a very fun!  And we look forward to hosting it again next year! 












4 comments:

VaRonica said...

I love that you did a book exchange and toys for tots donation!!! I can't get over how adorable all of the kids are and I am so glad that they can all get together and play. Fun Christmas tradition.

Hilary said...

It was so much fun, and we all really appreciate you hosting it! The kids LOVED having a party that was all about them -- kid food, kid activities, lots of kids :-)

Vala said...

I loved that you guys did this! I don't know many brave individuals willing to host a toddler (mostly) party! :) Isaac loved it and so did we! Thanks!!!

Kerry said...

What a really cute idea! I love that Quinn hosts her own parties! hehe