Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Recap Part 2

...Our Christmas Day can easily be divided into four parts with lots of pictures from each part...

Part 2:  The Carlson's House.

Next, we headed over to my parents' house for more presents and brunch.  Santa still visits us there, so it is a big affair.  I got a new comforter set, Dalan got Beats by Dre, and Quinn got a new baby doll, and about a billion other things, including a Weebles tree house from Ali and McKay and a Cabbage Patch Kid from Cole and Natalie.  Quinn was more awake and ready to show off for the crowd. She ripped open packages and squealed and yelled in delight.  She stole candy from my mom, and shoved it in her mouth as fast a possible.  She also ate several candy canes off the tree.  She was a hoot.  I think her favorite gifts were the clothes though, she held them all up tho herself to model them.  She is a fashionista indeed.

Brunch was super yummy, and everyone was happy, and full of food and the Christmas spirit by the time we left.



Playing ball with Ali and Cole while waiting to open presents. 

A baby! Quinn loves to suck on her doll's bottle.  This from a kid who refused a bottle for the first year of her life. 

Ripping right into those gifts!

Quinn was SO excited about everything!!!!

Santa always has to make one mistake.  He accidentally put some make up in Cole's pile. 

"I love them so much!"

Eating stolen candy canes from the tree.

All tuckered out!

...Part three, Coming Soon...

3 comments:

Border Collie Lipstick said...

What a fun and festive holiday! Quinn is such a delight. I love her variety of expressions....she oozes cuteness, especially in her tutu with a little reindeer in hand.

Hilary said...

Love the pictures, and from the whole day, I really love her whole fascination and happiness with clothes and dress up :-) Such a girl :-)

Kerry said...

I love how excited Quinn looks!

P.S. Where's the treadmill?