Quinn continues to be very attached to the dog's leash. Yesterday, started with her whining for it, and ended with her using it as a comfort item. You see, last night at my mom's, she got really tired and fussy. I was sure she would scream the whole way home. Nope. She just held onto the dog leash, and was quiet and happy. She even fell asleep while I was rocking her still holding onto it. She loves that thing.
Quinn used to love to be held up in the air while we held onto her legs, and she balanced. Now if we try, she wraps her arms around our necks and says, "scared," when we ask her why not. Except she's not really that scared, because she loves the whole game of it. And immediately holds her arms up in the air for us to do it again and again after she declares she is scared.
Here are a bunch of pictures from last Wednesday, that I have been meaning to post. I am way behind. She is quite the ham these days.
"Think, think, Think..."
Peak-a-boo....
She is happy in the last picture, I promise. Just an action shot of the big reveal!
5 comments:
She's so cute! And grown up! She does remind me more of Ellie all the time :-)
Cuter with every pic!
THat is hysterical that she finds security in the dog leash.
I love the many faces of Quinn pictures!
The fourth picture down is an expression that I've seen Isaac do a lot too! Those kids are endless fun and entertainment :)
Adorable. The dog leash thing is something that will haunt her for the rest of her life! lol
Post a Comment