The photos turned our wonderfully, however, I was far less impressed with the Fotofly experience in the great outdoors. It is likely because the outdoor studio thing is new to them, but they were less patient with us than in studio, but expected us to be more patient with them. The pictures were suppose to ready the following Monday, but were not ready until Thursday. I know they were free, but we did rearrange our schedules to be there, and froze to get outdoor photos, but it seemed their attitude was, well, there are 1,000 other people (the number who entered the contest) who would trade places with you, so you are not that important. I would do indoor studio photos with them again, but I am sticking to Lazy Day Photography (See past photos with them here.) for our outdoor photos. The quality was the same, and they are so much more fun!
However, I am totally impressed with the photos, and so grateful that my mom let us have her winnings. We got Quinn's 18 month photos, and family photos for free! We are so lucky! I have already put together our Christmas cards with my very most favorites, so you can't see those yet. But here are some of my other favorites.












4 comments:
I love 'em!
I love the whole Fotofly idea behind their business, but I don't quite see how their concept will work as well with doing the photos outdoors (where you have to walk around and that takes time, and you'll either have to get far fewer options, or it'll take a lot more time and therefore cost more money). It'll be interesting to see what happens. Congrats on Patti winning and handing said winnings over to you guys :-)
You guys are the cutest family, I love all the pictures and can't wait to see what ones you have saved for Christmas. I do think that my fave for Quinn's 18 months is the pouty/ I don't agree with you face picture, it's priceless!!!
Patti is such a great Mom/grandma. I am a little disappointed that she didn't jump in at least one picture to have three generations of lovely redheads/strawberry blonde.
The pictures all turned out beautiful, but half of that has to do with you all being such a photogenic family. I could tell it was cold because Quinn's cute little nose was turning red.
Beautiful pictures!! I'm sorry the experience itself was less than stellar. It's always interesting to me (coming from a professional customer service background) how little companies see the value in providing good general customer service. I guess they forget about word of mouth and future purchases you might have been willing to make.
You're right though, the pictures are great!
Post a Comment