Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quinn in 5

1. Teeth!

(The first picture!)

2. Pat-a-cake!

(She loves to roll it!)

3. Crawling for her binkie!

(Trying to, anyway. She has the hardest time moving her arms, so she relies on her mouth.)

4. Cheese!


(Quinn loves to pose and make goofy faces for the camera.)

5. Sleep!
(Quinn has increasingly decided she hates her crib. This is us at 4 am.)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Where did all that hair come from? She's got bangs! So cute.

Hilary said...

My Response in 5:
1. Could her hair get any freaking cuter?!
2. Loving the pat-a-cake pictures! She's kicking Isaac's butt at pat-a-cake . . . he will pat one hand down ONE time against his thigh when I start to sing "If You're Happy and You Know It . . ." and he'll slap his little hand against mine ONE time when I sing "Pat-a-Cake". Other than that, he just squeals in laughter watching other clap, refusing to do it under his own power more than one time (and even then, only just half way). :-)
3. I LOVE when babies dive for items with their mouths.
4. I love the mugging for the camera!
5. I'm so sorry she hates the crib -- but man, she's adorable in those striped pajamas!

Kerry said...

I love the picture of you and her sleeping. All of my boys have been the same way. They hate sleeping in their beds.