Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Afternoon

This afternoon, we (Dalan, Jessi, Quinn, and Piper) ran to get some food and a movie. And no, we still can't take Quinn places with crowds or children. So, this involved going to a restaurant with a drive through, and Dalan getting Jackass 3 (I am so excited....I am secretly a 14 year old boy at heart) from Redbox. We went to one Redbox, no Jackass. So, Dalan ran (literally) to the Redbox at the gas station on the corner. He was so excited when he was successful. It was a nice, little Saturday afternoon.

Quinn and Piper waiting in the car for Dalan to get back with the movie.



Dalan running back to the car with movie in hand. Victory!

6 comments:

VaRonica said...

Glad to hear that you guys got to do something a little different! You will have to tell me about Jackass, I love that too :)

Hilary said...

Yay for outings :-)

Jen said...

We're huge fans of take out and Redbox too! Sometimes inside dates can be a lot of fun!

Kerry said...

I love the picture of Dalan running with the movie. Hilarious!

Vala said...

hehe...the pics are all great. I love how victorious Dalan looks.

Kelly said...

love a redbox victory