Saturday, March 26, 2011

Collage

I downloaded an app on my phone last night (and by last night, I mean in the middle of the night, while sitting in rocking chair, with a certain fussy baby), so I can make collages. Quinn has so many cute photos, and often, they are similar, and while I want to post them all, I hate posting picture after picture. I am still learning to use it, but it did give me something to do at 5:00 am when Quinn decided that she would sleep, but only if Dalan or I were holding her. It was a long night. Silly girl. Good thing she is so darn cute!



Ok, when I look at these collages....no weird white at the top, but when I post, it is totally there. Oh well, it bugs, but I'll just have to figure out how to get rid of it. Sometime.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

What a cutie! Love the collages!

Ali said...

DINO!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Such a pretty girl! I'm sooo glad we got to meet the Amazing Quinn! Love her!!!

Kerry said...

I have iPhone envy. So cute!