You turned nine months old today, on Valentine's Day! How perfect is that? You are our little Valentine! Always and forever!
It has been 3/4's of a year since you were born. How crazy is that? I cannot believe my baby is nine months old. You have changed, learned, and grown so much in the last nine months.
Likes:
Piper, Piper, and more Piper.
Standing, standing, and more standing.
You like toys, envelopes, cardboard, books and reading, rolling around naked, feet, hands, songs and games, lights, putting things in your mouth, your walker, binkies, Johnny Jump Up, walks, fruit, and cuddling.
Dislikes:
Bottles, the carpet cleaner, and being still.
Development:
Sitting: so close, but still not reliable on your own.
Hand/mouth coordination: excellent, everything goes into your mouth
Babbling: You are getting more and more vocal by the day.
Breathing: off oxygen during the day, still need it at night, although, I think you are close to being done with that too.
Eating: Ulllll.....this is your weakest link. Next.
Sleeping: usually excellent, except for the last week on and off. Usually you go down around 7:30, we wake you up or you wake up twice to eat, and then you wake up sometime in the six o'clock hour wanting to cuddle, until it is time for me to get ready for work. You take several cat naps throughout the day, but no major nap.
Hair: Longer, thicker, and lighter. More manageable. Good progress here. Your widow's peak is started to blend in with the rest of the hair. Sad, because it was your signature, good, because it had a mind of its own!
Well, Miss Quinnie VonQuinnenstein, you are the best. We love you so much. We love your smile, your giggle, and your energy.
Happy Valentine's Day and Nine Month Birthday!
Love,
Ma and Pa
4 comments:
She is such a cutie!
And wow, time flies!
I love your posts to Quinn. I also like your new nickname (or at least I haven't heard it) at the end :)
I love your letters to Quinn.
Love that picture of her! So pretty!
Keaton isn't much of a napper either. Sigh.
Post a Comment