Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Funday

Today we went on another walk. A super long walk. It was so nice. It felt like spring. Or early summer. It was glorious. We even lost a sock along the way!



When we got home, we gave Quinn an apple-sicle. I pre-make all her baby food, and freeze it. So, we just gave her a frozen chunk of pureed apple. She was a little apprehensive at first, but ended up loving it, and gumming about half of it.



We also were able to capture Quinn "calling" Piper on video. It is pretty adorable.



Later, Uncle Cole stopped by to see Quinners. Quinn is developing some stranger danger, and was a little leary. She did enjoy him pretending to lick her. Cole has a theory that Quinn thinks she is dog like Piper, so he was trying to relate to her.


Quinn hates sleeping. Or I should say, staying asleep. She did this thing last weekend, where she would fall asleep and wake up soon after. It was about the time she got her little cold, so I chalked it up to that. Then, again this weekend. I blamed it on the fact I have been using a sleep sack instead of a swaddle. Last night, swaddling her worked instantly after she repeatedly woke up. Tonight I swaddled her from the start, and she is still waking up every half an hour. I hope this does not become/stay her new bedtime routine.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Oh yesterday was seriously glorious! Don't you just love long walks. In the summer I'll walk my kids to McDonalds for ice cream and I always feel like people look at me feeling sorry thinking that I have all these kids and no car because I'm walking. Because really .. very few people walk to the store if they have a car. I love getting out and walking when I have the time.