Piper got a new bed. Hooray to that. No more smelling old one. She has a big, fresh one to ruin now! Piper has been on one lately. She also has been a little eccentric, but she is spiting us on a nightly basis, eating diapers, and just needy. Good thing Quinn is always up for some open mouth kisses. Quinn and Piper are really beast friends. Quinn loves to try to scoot/crawl toward her, and still likes to talk to/call her. It is all very sweet. Piper is very patient with Quinn, and loves the attention.
I made some baby food tonight. I love it. It is one of my favorite mom duties. It is so easy and cheap, not to mention healthy. If you are thinking about doing it, I recommend baking things (apples, pears, yams, squash, etc) rather than boiling. It is easier, and it smells so good. I just pulled some baked pears out of the oven, and I want to dish up some vanilla ice cream and eat them myself. I also made some peas tonight. I love how bright green they are. Piper loved the cast off/fallen peas. We'll see tomorrow if Quinn likes them too.
Quinn loves music, but you all know that. Her all time favorite song is "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green. Yesterday, we were watching music videos on youtube, and she was calm and enjoying it, but as soon as we listened to that song, her body started to twitch, and she was bobbing her head to the music. Dalan and I laughed so hard. Girl knows what she likes. Then, this morning Quinn was asleep in my lap, and the Jackson 5 came on the TV, and she instantly woke up, and started to dance. Crazy girl.
3 comments:
My babe is wild too. Very busy and always moving. Quinn and Izzy are kindred spirits. Quinn is so very cute and looks so much like you, but that picture of her asleep looks like Dalan.
1. I love the new picture at the top of your blog.
2. She is a wild woman! I can't believe she's already injured herself twice with her wildness...imagine how it'll be when she starts walking! hehe :)
3. I always baked fruits/squash/carrots but never tried baking the potatoes or yams! I will have to try that with the next babe (if there is one.)
4. Day-Z has eaten WAY too many poopy diapers out of spite, too. So gross.
The girl has wonderful taste in music... now does she like the N.P.H. like we do too?!?! She is an amazing wild little girl and hat makes her more fun than ever!
Post a Comment