Friday, February 11, 2011

Because one is never enough...

So, yesterday's comparison inspired me to do another. Also on September 7, I took an adorable picture of sleeping Quinn snuggled up to her Pooh Bear. It is one of my all time favorite photos. I should have taken one of her monthly with Pooh for growth comparisons, but I haven't. Fail! However, I did get some updated ones today. Of course, Piper kept stealing Quinn's focus, and barging her way into the photos. Oh well. They still turned out pretty cute, and properly show off how much she has changed in the last 5 months!






In unrelated news, we took Quinn on a walk this afternoon. It was a balmy 46 degrees. However, in my Dr. Spock book from 1976 said that it was recommended that a baby go outside everyday. And that a baby that was bigger than 12 pounds could stay outside for up to an hour as long as the temperatures were above freezing and not snowing or raining. It was nice to get out of the house. Quinn spent most of the walk giggling at Piper. Have I mentioned how much Quinn loves Piper? Pretty sure Quinn will be asking Piper to be her Valentine!

2 comments:

Vala said...

I love yesterday's comparison, and today's, too! It's amazing how much she has changed in the last 5 months! I'm glad you guys got out of the house...yay for balmy 46 :)

Dr. aafb said...

She is growing up too fast! I love her hair!