I have hit a major wall when it comes to blogging. I just can't seem do it. I want to do it. I want to part of the blogging community, and get awesome comments about my awesome life from my awesome friends, but I just can't get the ideas in my head to translate into any real type of post.
First of all, I cooled off on blogging when I found out I was pregnant, because it was all that was on my mind, but we were keeping it on down low, so my blogs felt fake and dishonest. Here I had some pretty major news, and I was blogging about everything else, when I just wanted to type, I AM PREGNANT!!!!! However, even though it is out in the open now, I find it difficult to blog about, it is like I trained myself to not blog about the one thing I had been dying to write about....go figure. Ironic, isn't it?
Secondly, my computer broke, and I could not blog for weeks on end. So, I got super out of practice, and seem to have lost my mojo for making everyday events into (semi) interesting blogs. I will get an idea, and go to type it, and only come up with a sentence or two. And those two sentences are lame and uninteresting.
So, here I am, blogging about blogging. I am hoping this post will be my slump buster, and I will be back to blogging on the reg. in no time.
6 comments:
You could do a late birthday post to me?? That would be a mighty long blog.
I almost always feel that way about blogging. Either that, or I think about a great blog at a time when I CAN'T get online and write it, then it's gone.
Anyway, I am glad you can write about being pregnant now. Anything pregnancy is always interesting (to me, anyway...)
Aw, I think slumps are normal . . . I have Annie running around saying crazy stuff all day and I still have several days in a row where I can't think of a single thing to blog. :-)
You'll get back into it sooner or later!
Well I'm just happy to find a new blog post when I do. I don't think there's any such thing as a bad one. Who is anyone else to judge your thoughts? But then that makes me think about me, I only really blog about events. Mostly because I don't want people judging my thoughts. When in all reality I have LOTS of thoughts about different stuff and why shouldn't I be able to blabble about them? So perhaps why you stretch your mind for things to blog about I will stretch mine to go out of my comfort zone to blog more on things I think about, not just things I do.
Kerry, I also have the hardest time blogging about my ideals or thoughts, unless they are silly or funny. I always admire people who can blog about their inner most thoughts.
One thing you can do... my cousin did this is write to your baby. You don't even need to publish this. She published it and it is so great. One day her son will be able to read it. That way you can write about what is on your mind.
Post a Comment