Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Poor, sick computer

My lemon of a computer is under the weather again, until we figure out a solution I will be noticeably absent from the blogging world.

Dalan's truck is also feeling under the weather, and decided to stop working. We may soon be the owners of a new computer and a new car. Lucky (?) us! Saving money is so overrated, right? Cole did offer to trade us his car for McKay's laptop, McKay agreed to the trade as long as I give him Piper. As good as a deal as it is, I don't feel comfortable trading my first born daughter/dog for a car.

It is Ali's 20th birthday today! In fact, I am typing this on her brand new, shiny laptop. Not that I am jealous or anything. Happy Birthday! Thanks for lending me your new toy for a minute! Love you!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday Ali!
And, yeah, what's the point of saving money :-) Everytime we save it up, we seem to just need to fix a furnace or replace an appliance anyway :-)

Kerry said...

I'm sorry! Bad things happen in 3's they say. Hopefully you can identify that third thing and then you'll know that bad luck streak is over! Good luck getting the computer fixed, I will miss your blogging!!