Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lucky

I am lucky, because I have been fortunate enough to be born into a family that loves me a lot, and even though I am thirty, they still help take care of me.

I am lucky, because I am married to someone who shares my joys and sorrows equally with me, no matter how small or how serious.

I am lucky, because I have met and befriended some of the most caring and concerned people on the planet.

I am lucky, because when I have a rough day, all these people make me happy and loved. So happy and loved, that at the end of said rough day, I am reflecting on how lucky I am to have good people in my life, rather than feeling bad about the day.

I am lucky!

3 comments:

Ali said...

AH! We do love you!!

Vala said...

very sweet. You are lucky, but so are all the people in your life. :)

Kerry said...

That was really nice!