Hanger Hands
As Hanger Hands I have amazing abilities, including giving excellent massages and back scratches! As Hanger Hands I can almost pick up a glass!
As Hanger Hands people around me get excited about what I may do next!
(They have also described it as nervous...but nervous, anxious, excited are all basically the same emotion.)
As Hanger Hands my skills rival all the greats, Edward Scissor Hands, Captain Hook, etc. with objects instead of hands!
Next time you need assistance from someone with hangers as hands, give HANGER HANDS a call.
3 comments:
HAHA I almost died of laughter! I do need a back massage....
hehehe, you are hilarious. My favorite is that you can ALMOST pick up a glass. Maybe you need WIRE HANGERS! I think they are more versatile.
I am laughing so hard right now. My co-worker created a superhero called Hanger Hands about two years ago. His powers are quietly hiding (hanging) in a closet waiting for burglers. Typing at an amazing rate (for a guy with hangers for hands) etc.
Post a Comment