Yesterday was Mother's Day, and we had a great time. How could we not....mom's are the best! I, of course, forgot my camera, so you are going to have to imagine all the awesome events in your mind.
We went to the park with the whole gang....Dalan's family and my family. It was so much fun and I love doing the combined activities. Everyone brought some food to share, and we ate until we were stuffed. Then, we did some swinging....either the swings have been raised or the dirt was not as full as it should be, because I literally had to boost Ali into one of the swings. Ali and I also attempted to swing in the style of a spider (Ali on my lap while facing me), but that was a total bust. Ali and I have short little legs, and we are not tall enough to really get any momentum going, plus we are wider than we once were, so we didn't fit as well as one would have hoped.
Later the mama's got their gifts. It was totally the year of the plant, with EVERYONE giving everyone some sort of foliage. I even bought everyone Bonnie Plant brand herbs....hahahaha! If you don't know why this is funny, you don't even know me! However, if you want to get to know me better, send me a message and I will explain.
I have said it before, and I will say it again....Mom's are the best!
1 comment:
The fact I almost dies laughing again. That was so fun! I wish it would have worked! I think we need to find bigger swings, and some how grow longer legs!
Post a Comment