Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brother!

Today is Cole's 27th birthday!

Cole is a wonderful brother and friend! He is very generous, hard-working, and hilarious. Cole and I were the best of friends, (and the worst of enemies at times) while growing up, but now we are just super close. It is the kind of closeness that you only get from knowing someone your entire life, and I feel very grateful to have that type of relationship with him. He gets me and I get him.

My very first memories in life are about Cole's birth. (I remember getting a little people's barn from my nana, and a diet sprite from my mama.) This means I cannot remember life without Cole. I remember him being a beautiful baby, a wild little boy, a quiet teenager, and a laugh out loud funny and caring man.

Tonight we celebrated in typical Carlson style with dinner, presents, and icecream at my parents' house. I forgot my camera again, so I will have to get pictures from them from our night. We had a great evening and it was a lot of fun.


Happy Birthday Cole!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Brother!! I am glad I made it into 2 out of the 4 pictures!! Sweet

Hilary said...

Happy Birthday!It's always so easy for me to remember his birthday :-) Go May 19th!!

Dr. aafb said...

Happy Birthday, Cole. Since some of my earliest memories are of living on Westbrook I too don't remember much of life with out Cole. I hope he had a great day! Booboo die, Paige die too (one of my favorite Cole sayings as a child. I don't really know why.)