We went on a pretty long bike ride together on Saturday, while to weather was so beautiful. It was a little windy, but the sun was shining and it was warm. Can you believe just two days ago I was riding my bike in a t-shirt, and now I am sitting on the couch in a turtleneck sweater, avoiding the snow! I wanted to get a bunch of pictures of each of us on our bikes, but during our photo shoot, the nice neighbor offered to take our picture together, however her dog made our dog go nuts, so after she took the "together" picture we took off on our bikes.

3 comments:
Ah, for fun! We need bikes . . . but it's not slated to happen until Greg's-bonus-of-2010. Oh well . . .
You guys are so cute!!!
I love the bikes! Dave and I are big fans of riding around town also - but for me, not so much the mountains or anything hard core.
Post a Comment