Friday, March 13, 2009

Mama's Birthday

Today is my mother's birthday!
Hip, hip hooray for Mama Carlson. Mom's are the best, especially my mom! We had a nice little family dinner over at our place. It was so much fun. We ate spaghetti (Patti's all time favorite), played some Wii (Patti and Red are lethal at the bowling), opened presents (Mama totally scored and got lots of great things), had cake(carrot cake made by Red) and ice cream, and chit chatted. I really enjoy my family's company. It was a great night!

Patti and Red bowling.

Opening presents. I gave her that hat!

Blowing out her candles!

Piper snuggling with her Nana...and little old me!

Ali and McKay's self portrait....if you are not careful McKay, your face will stay that way!

LOVE YOU, MAMA!!!!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Your Mom is great!!
Happy Belated Birthday!!

Vala said...

Fun! What a great mama :) I like the hat!