Here are pictures of baby Jessi and baby Dalan.....we were adorable!

(Edit to post: Patti found a picture of me posed with the same reindeer as Dalan...different backgrounds though, so I am changing from the original picture I posted to my same reindeer picture. Dalan is probably about 22 months in his picture, and I am 18 months.)
5 comments:
You two are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Love 'em!
Seriously can't look at that absolutely adorable picture of you though and not help but think of the infamous phrase, "all red-headed babies are ugly." :-) That will always crack me up!
Aww...that is too cute! I just love Sears pics :)
No kidding...They are both faded and yellowed...while snap shots have lasted better....the quality was lacking fo' sho'
So CUTE! You will have some cute little Carsellers babies running around by the looks of those baby pics!
Post a Comment