Every year, my dear friend Steven returns from Chicago to Salt Lake and a group of us go to The Pie for pizza and lots of laughs. I always laugh when I am with Steven. We used to work together at ARTEC, and our boss once commented to me, "I can always tell when you are working with Steven, because I can hear you laughing all the way down the hall." Then if you throw in Becca, Misty, and VaRonica, you have a laugh-a-palooza. We shared tons of memories of the good old days on the locked units of ARTEC, and got caught up on the lives of one another.
Here is our annual picture:

While there is no doubt we are a good looking bunch....doesn't Becca just look gorgeous and perfectly pregnant! I cannot wait until little Buckley Shumpert makes his appearance at the end of March.
Speaking of babies, my oldest and best friend Aubrey is due anyday now with a little boy of her own. I am so excited for her and her husband, Sam! I feel like I am becoming an aunt. I think knowing someone for over 25 years entitles you to some sort of status in their child's life, right?
2 comments:
Aw, cute blog. I love our collection of Pie pics :) Thanks for the nice comments about me and the Schumpert. I can't wait to see how cute a preggo Jessi will be.
I definately think that 25 years of friendship qualifies you to be auntie Jessi! I can't wait for you and I both to meet him!
Post a Comment