Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sports Discussion

If Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player ever? Who is the Michael Jordan of other sports? My family and I have been discussing this, and we are having the hardest time with baseball and football.

Here is what we have come up with:

Golf: Tiger Woods or Jack Nicklaus

Hockey: Wayne Gretsky, Bobby Orr

Swimming: Michael Phelps or Mark Spitz

Tennis: Rodger Federer/ Serena Williams

Football: Dick Butkus, Walter Payton, Joe Namath, OJ Simpson

Baseball: Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Ted Williams, Pete Rose

Cycling: Lance Armstrong

Quidditch: Harry Potter

Other basketball greats: Wilt Chamberlin, Magic Johnson, Kareem Abul Jabbar, John Stockton (the pasty gangster).

Who would be on your list?????

2 comments:

Ali said...

I think we need to include Bruce Jenner for track.
Glad you included Harry, he gets forgotten a lot.

Unknown said...

I don't have a list, but I love that you included Quidditch.