Friday, May 26, 2017

School Survey, 2017

  1. What  is something we did this year that you think you will remember for the rest of your life?
    When I first met Ms. Carter.  
    What was the nicest thing you did for someone in your class this year?
    Help Zac.  
    What was the most challenging part of this year for you?
    The spelling tests.  
    Where is your favorite place in your classroom (or school)? Why? 
    My favorite place in the school is my mommy' room, because I can draw with markers. 
    If you could change one thing that happened this year, what would it be? 
    I would have not cried during spelling tests. 
    What is something that was hard for you at the start of the year, but is easy now?
    Writing. 
    Of the books you read this year, which was your favorite? Why?
    Princess in Black, because I like when she battles monsters and turns into the princess in black. 
    What person at your school has made the biggest impact in your life this year? Why?
    Lizzy, because she is super nice, cute, smart, and she was in my kindergarten class.  

No comments: