Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

Name: Quinn 

Age:  almost 7 

1. What is something I always say to you? 
I love you 

2. What makes me happy? When I am
a good girl 

3. What makes me sad?  When I be mean to you. 

4. How do I make you laugh?
Funny jokes. 

5. What was I like as a child?
I have no idea.  Good? 

6. How old am I?
Tell me if I am correct. 20? 

7. How tall am I?
37 inches. 

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Play games with me. 


9. What do I do when you're not around?
Work at school. 

10. What am I really good at?
Teaching. 

11. What am I not very good at? 
You are not very good at baseball in our yard. 

12. What do I do for a job?
Teach 

13.What is my favorite food? 
Fruits and vegetables. And salami. 

14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Playing.  

No comments: